Whether you are a Freeholder or Director/leaseholder managing a building of multiple units can be a challenging task whether it be a building of converted flats of multiple units or a purpose built development.
This can be a huge responsibility for the freeholder, in which case the freeholder may instruct a property management company to manage the building.
We are here to manage this responsibility for you. We have listed some of the services that we offer in order to take on the property management process for our clients.
- Fire and safety checks and certificates
- Security assessments
- EICR certificates
- Building insurance quotes
- External and communal repairs
- Legal compliance certificates where necessary
- Regular meetings with freeholder, tenants, leaseholder and management company
- Regular Property inspections
- Instruct maintenance contracts to property maintenance company’s to save costs and time to the service charge payer
- Annual accounts/audits
- Handling of legal matters where applicable
We endeavour to deliver an excellent service as our slogan says “our client our responsibility”
For more information, details and charges please contact our Property Management team at email@example.com or call 0800 500 3196/07958 620188(business mobile number)